Monday, April 5, 2010

E-Discovery resources online

If you think e-discovery is interesting at all, we have only scratched the surface. The law is still developing very quickly. I get a lot of my information from the web. Here are a few suggested sources:
- This pocket guide for judges is helpful.
- There are a number of electronic discovery blogs. Two good ones are:
- EDD update
- Electronic discovery blog
- Craig Ball is a lawyer and electronic discovery expert whose web page is full of useful information.
- Finally, ESI Bytes is a good all-purpose page. I mentioned this one early in the semester because I like to listen to the podcasts. You can also get to the podcasts through iTunes.

I'm sure there plenty more out there, and since this is just a very quick overview, if you are interested at all, you might want to do some of your own hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Another interesting e-discovery blog is Bowtie Law's Blog: http://bowtielaw.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete